TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR “ENT Cards” AT MAAR WORLD
- Introduction: The following terms and conditions (hereinafter, “Terms”) govern the purchase of “ENT Cards” at the online store “Maar World” and associated marketplaces like Gumroad or Manifold. By making a purchase in our store or any of the associated marketplaces, you agree to these Terms as well as the terms of the associated marketplaces in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Terms or the terms of the associated marketplaces, do not make a purchase in our store or any of the associated marketplaces.
- Definitions: In these Terms, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to Maar World, while “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the purchaser of “ENT Cards” in our online store.
- Purchase: By making a purchase of “ENT Cards” on Maar World or associated marketplaces like Gumroad or Manifold, you agree to the prices and purchase conditions indicated on the associated marketplace. Prices are subject to change without notice. You agree to pay the price indicated for the “ENT Cards” as final, including any taxes or additional fees that may be applicable on the associated marketplace.
- Shipping: Part of the process is handmade. We will make every effort to ship your purchase within 14 business days. You will receive an informative email indicating that your order has been shipped. We are not responsible for any delivery delays that are attributable to circumstances beyond our control.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, videos, audio, and software, is the property of Maar World or its respective owners and is protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to use any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any modification will become effective immediately upon publication on our website. If you continue to use our store after the modification of these Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the modified terms.
At Maar World, we ship international orders through DHL (delivery within 5 to 30 days). If you need your order to be shipped urgently, please contact us by email to obtain a quote for urgent shipping. Maar World is not responsible for customs costs, legal requirements, or additional fees that may be imposed. It is the responsibility of each customer to pay for these. In the event of loss and/or breakage of the package, DHL will be responsible for reimbursement as long as the accident is their responsibility. Please note that we are not responsible for natural and/or weather-related accidents.
PRICING AND SHIPPING POLICY
The sale prices of Maar World products are usually established in US dollars or Ethereum in case of NFT, although they may be established in another legal currency as long as the currency is expressed in legal letters or distinctive signs. Prices are final.
The prices of products offered and/or displayed on the website may vary without prior notice or notification. When making an exchange or return, it will be taken into account if the item was purchased under a special or financial promotion. The price at the time of the exchange will depend on these promotions. For more information, please contact customer service.
Shipping costs are not included in the price under any circumstances and will be an additional cost borne exclusively by the Customer who must arrange it with the chosen shipping company.
Internationally, shipping is done through DHL.
Maar World is not responsible for the risk or time of transportation. Indicatively, from the moment the purchase is confirmed, through a confirmation email, until it arrives at the corresponding address, the order may take up to 7 business days to arrive (in Uruguayan territory) and up to 30 days if it is an international shipment.
Maar World is not responsible for legal regulations in each country, nor for the costs, fees, tax requirements or customs requirements of each country. Our international customers are responsible for customs fees within their own country. For more information, please contact the local customs office. Once the order is shipped and the shipment confirmation email is received, Maar World is no longer responsible for the products sent. For any eventualities from that moment on, please contact DHL.
Maar World cannot guarantee the availability of stock for all products offered for sale at all times, and in some cases, the availability of the required product or size may run out. In such cases, it will be indicated on the website that the product is out of stock and will not be available for purchase. In the event that a Customer has made a purchase and after the purchase, the product becomes out of stock or delivery is not possible for any reason, Maar World will notify the Customer within forty-eight (48) hours following the date of the purchase. In this case, the Customer will have the option to receive a refund of the price paid for the product or choose another product instead. If the Customer chooses another product instead, they will be notified if there is any price difference and provided with the option to pay the difference or receive a partial refund if the new product is of lower value. If the Customer does not wish to receive another product in place of the one that was not available, a corresponding refund will be processed. It is worth noting that stock updates may take time to reflect on the website, so in some cases, a product may appear to be available on the website but there may be no stock at the time of purchase. In the event that this happens, Maar World will notify the Customer within forty-eight (48) hours following the date of the purchase and process the corresponding refund.