Creating a Collaborative Aural Community without Borders
Imagine a network of customized exoplanets and celestial bodies interconnected, creating immersive interactive content and narratives. It will be a place where you can engage with creative collaborators, including artists, developers, and creative-users.
This entangled network will provide a space for independent and emerging artists to build an Aural community without specific genres borders. They will have the opportunity to create DIY ENT worlds and venues, and even customize their own interplanetary players.
The network will operate in a more innovative, cooperative, and transparent manner, providing space for creative collaboration and expression. With the help of cutting-edge technology and a shared passion for art and creativity, this network will offer a unique and exciting way to explore the universe of sound and vision.
r#X1. Change is the only constant, repetition is also possible.
2. Being wrong is also okay.
3. Expect finding music in Soundscape and soundscape in Music.
4. Out of tune can be beautiful, each body, organ, cell, and the living organism has different resonant frequencies.
5. The octave has 12 pitches, and infinite pitches at the same time.
6. The tempo does not always have to be the same, also it can always be the same.
7. Practice deep listening to truly immerse yourself in the music and understand its power.
8. Stay true to yourself, and let your individuality shine through in your music.
9. UnderPop: Embrace the underground, and the lesser-known, and be open to the beauty that lies in the Pop culture.
10. Forget the genre, enjoy the Style.
To enter the ENT-Space, it’s important to understand ten basic principles. Embrace change as the only constant, and don’t forget the beauty in repetition. Being wrong is natural, so just play and embrace the opportunity to learn. Explore the connection between music and soundscapes, the inside and outside. Embrace the unique and unexpected, as even “out of tune” sounds can add beauty and depth to music. The octave has 12 traditional pitches, but there are infinite possibilities for exploring new sounds and pitches. Tempo is a fluid concept that can vary within a piece of music or stay consistent, so experiment with different tempos. Practice deep listening to truly immerse yourself in the music and understand its power. Stay true to yourself, and let your individuality shine through in your music. Embrace the underground, and be open to the beauty that lies in Pop culture. Forget traditional genre boundaries and focus on sounding to enjoy and find that is true to your own style.